Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Didn't Mean to Bug You


I know what you're thinking.  At least it sure seems that way.

     Down down, you bring me down
     I hear you knocking at my door and I can't sleep at night
     Your face, it has no place
     No room for you inside my house I need to be alone

     Don't waste your words, I don't need anything from you
     I don't care where you've been or what you plan to do

     - "I Am the Resurrection", The Stone Roses (1989)

Where have you gone?

1 comment:

Mucous said...

And I've been knocking
but no one's answering
And I've been knocking
most of the days
And I've been calling
Hey, Hey Johhny
won't you come out
won't you come out to play



I sure could use some play right now, being a grown up is not all it's cracked up to be- I'm betting there's a few others out there who might agree. Not answering doesn't mean not listening....