Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey! Look at these!


I guess it's the day for this kind of stuff...

So my wife is browsing pictures on a friend's "Head Space" page. Her friend's daughter just returned to college to start sophomore year and she posted shots of a bunch of sorority sisters getting back together.

During said browsing, my charming & lovely wife called out: "Philbony! Look at this 19-year old girl's boobs!" To which I replied: "Okay honey. If I have to."

They were nice; a small tight package on an attractive girl. Apparently though they were pushed up too high for my wife's tastes. I had to intently study them for about 10 minutes -- there were over a dozen photos mind you -- before I could agree.

Though I'm still not sure and might have to look again. I'd post the photos here. But my wife won't let me back on her page.

Why does the world always give so freely, then take away so quickly only after the gift is so firmly appreciated?

3 comments:

Dr. B said...

Boobs.

Mucous said...

Can boobs be pushed up too high?

Chopes said...

I'm gonna say boobs cant be pushed up too high.