Saturday, January 31, 2009

Human League


Mucous writes:  Riddle me this, Philbony!  Do all people suck or is it just me for thinking they do?

Philbony says:  Life is complicated.  Human nature even more so. That makes answering your question difficult.

In general, I live by the following rules:  People suck.  Unless they prove they don't.  Even then, they probably do anyway and you just can't tell.  Then again, people might just blow instead.  Like I said, complicated.

Hope this helps - you suckwad.  I mean that in the nicest possible way of course...


1 comment:

Chopes said...

Well ladies after being lambasted for not participating in your internet follies I have finally relented and signed on.

And yes all people suck. My general rules are 1. women suck less because they aren't guys 2. good looking people suck less because you can tolerate looking at them longer. 3. rich people suck less because they don't need much from you.

Of course the opposite is true, guys tend to suck more than women, ugly people suck because they are ugly, and poor people suck the most because they take your money!