Thursday, August 21, 2008

Remember Me...


A little tune by the Zutons called "Remember Me" is buzzing around my head recently.  Part of it goes like this:

Now I stand upon your path
And I'm shouting up to you
Won't you come and give me a minute now
There's a message here for you

Me and a couple of old school friends
We're going out to drink
You can come along but leave your girl at home
It'll give you time to think

But you called at the last minute
Said that you were staying in
Well this is not a joke old friend
I'm a-getting sick of this

3 comments:

Mucous said...

or in the words of Stoner, "Dude, you've changed". I'd say PW'd but were too old for that, don't ya think?

philbony said...

Uh, let me ask Jennifer.

Mucous said...

Give me something about the bailout. If I have to do this again I will die. I hate blogging but I know you as a Republican F... have something to say, though probably useless. Still, you are the only Repub I trust, besides maybe Chope Fuc., so give me something. The people are hurting and I hear nothing about us, only what the F...'s with money are losing. Tell me why I should vote for another Republican when all I see is death and despair. I vote for us, somebody give me some more cowbell. I need me some more cowbell.

Mucous