Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biden v. Palin

Interesting debate tonight.  And by "interesting debate" I mean it didn't put me to sleep.  A few points I found striking:

a)  It took exactly 21 minutes for Sarah Palin to flip that lock of hair away from her eyelid.
b)  Joe Biden was calm, confident, and conversant about the facts.
c)  Women hate men who are calm, confident, and conversant about facts when debating another woman.
d)  Palin is as perky as Tina Fey portrays.
e)  Biden didn't embarrass himself with any of the gaffes he's been prone to lately (FDR appearing on TV as President when the stock market crashed in 1929).
f)  Palin didn't embarrass herself with deer-in-the-headlights moments as with Katie Couric.

More on the way, but my laptop battery's about to go dead.

3 comments:

Mucous said...

Did Palin really wink twice at me? Is that supposed to get my vote?

philbony said...

She winked a dozen times or more, dude. But those were for me. Get your own hot conservative eskimo!

mytwocents said...

C'mon now boys, that wink was a shout out for all us women out there, cuz don't ya know, we get extra credit cuz we're just like her.